1. Paperback, hardback, audiobook?
2. Pick a genre, any genre!
Non fiction, spiritual, self help.
3. What is the first book you remember reading?
All Dr. Suess books.
5. When did you first start writing?
My own book, recently. But, I have worked all my life in business composing letters, contracts, etc.
6. What made you want to write? Does it still hold true?
I had a little coercion from those in the non physical world and that’s what my book is about. They convinced me I had the talent. As for still holding true? Yes, they have me writing another book!
7. What book/poem are you most proud of creating?
The one that I have just recently released as of September 1st 2021. Livin’ on the Edge – A Guide to Your Abundance Seeds.
8. Did you publish your first book or is it for your eyes only?
Yes, I published it.
9. How many books/collections have you published so far?
Just the one but working on another.
10. What genres do you write in (or hope to)?
Non Fiction, spiritual, self help.
11. Do you do research for your writing or is it all in your head?
LOL! It’s all in my head through meditation and automatic writing!
12. To plan, or not to plan your plot?
There was some planning with years of practising and then applying everything into the book.
13. What route of publishing have you chosen? Do you plan to stick with it?
I went through a hybrid publishing company. They are really great to work with and will be using them again.
14. If you could live inside another author’s universe, which one would you pick? (Ex: Middle Earth, Narnia, etc.)
Oh my! You’re asking someone that lives with the world of the non physical?! I’ll keep what I got. Love my guys!!
15. Do you currently have a WIP?
16. Tell me about the character you’ve created who is dearest to your heart.
I didn’t create them. They have been with me as long as I can remember. They have always been there for me and it is through my book that they want others to have the knowledge and capability to do the same.
17. What do you consider your *current* magnum opus?
The writing of this book! It is giving anyone who wishes the ability to be happy, stress free and enjoy life right now! It’s my purpose in this lifetime.
18. Do you have a favourite romance in your books? Or, if yours features no romance, tell us about your favourite character friendship!
Well you can definitely call them characters! But, they are more of a family to me. Anytime I need help or things get a little crazy, all I have to do is confide what may come next and they are there for me. They help me through everything. My life is now stress free and everyday is a new beginning. I’m always happy and enjoy each and everything around me. That was the purpose of the book that they pushed me to write. Everyone should have happiness and joy in their life!
19. Do you listen to music as you write? Recommend a favourite writing song.
Sometimes, I do. As a matter of fact the name of my book came from a song by Aerosmith. I had asked my guys what the title should be and that was the answer they gave me! The main thing was the lyrics of the song ‘Livin’ on the Edge’.
20. Do you have any character art for your books, whether by you or another artist? (Be sure to credit/link if you can!)
No character art.
21. If you could give one piece of advice to an aspiring author, what would it be?
Never give up. If you are compelled to write, do it! It is probably what you are meant to do! I wished I had listened earlier than when I did!!
22. Have you entered any writer contests? Tell us about your experience!
No, I haven’t entered anything yet.
23. Who are your top 5-10 favourite writers?
Dr. Wayne Dyer, Temple Grandin, William P. Young, J.R.R. Tolkein, J.K. Rowling (who doesn’t like Harry Potter!)
24. Link us your book/twitter/goodreads or wherever we can best connect with you!